Judging by the comments left on depression forums and blogs, many people would like to find food that can cure depression fast. Last weekend, I stumbled across a list of food that really lifted up my spirit, ignited my creativity and imagination, and reminded me that my future is full of excitement and joy.
TagsAction Adventure Attitude Awareness Behaviour being depressed Blame Brain Care Change Choice Clutter Depression connect Emotions Energy Experiences Famous people Fears feeling lonely Feelings Feeling Stuck Feeling tired Fictional Characters Food Habits Healing Help Hope Hurt Letting go Mood Nutrition Planning Quotes Recovery Rest Self-esteem Self care Skills Sleep Social Social Skills thoughts Tips Wisdom
Join LMD on Twitter!
My Recent Pins
- The power of gratitude in healing depression.
- Joy and depression: Don’t you dare interrupting my depression with that nonsense!
- Food and depression: 8 rules of what and how to eat when recovering from depression.
- Will eating certain food cure my depression?
- Love and Depression: Connecting to your heart
- Is my depression back or do I need to slow down to go faster?
- Change your words and punctuation (one way to interrupt repetitive thinking in depression).
Search the blog: